Saturday, October 19, 2013

Baked Brownies


I know I've made these before, and I'm sure I've posted about them (or variations thereof). But they never fail to be pretty much perfect in every way. In fact, these are probably my favorite basic brownie--I know I've said at before about other brownies and I may well say it about another recipe some day, but I think these are the best. They are fudgy and richly chocolatey. They are really easy to bake and the recipe makes a 9x13 inch pan---rather than a 9x9 pan---and more brownies is always better! I made these with a friend for our mothers and they were a hit! I actually spaced, we were chatting while baking, and added the eggs before the sugars. I was a bit worried it'd make the brownies cakier, but it didn't...just one more reason to like the recipe; it's resilient!


No comments:

Post a Comment