Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Chocolate Chip Cookie

These are from one of the two Baked cookbooks, I believe it was the first one, but I really don't want to get up and look right now!  Anyway, they are excellent!  They're not my favorite chocolate chip cookies, but they are darn good!  They're a wonderful staple chocolate chip cookie.  They have a great taste and GREAT texture.  They're sort of soft and chewy--but not undercooked--with a slightly crisp, browned outside.  Yum!  What is really wonderful about chocolate chip cookie dough is it will keep in the fridge for a day or two so you can have hot cookies whenever you want (and if you're busy, you don't have to make all the batches at once)!  This dough was especially amenable to doing that! (I know this, by the way, because I made them over 3 days last week and am just now writing about them...woops!)

I think I forgot to take a picture, but I may have one or two on my phone.  If I do, I'll post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment