Saturday, June 16, 2012

Final Exam, con't

Before I discuss the judging, I want to share some of my classmates' showpieces. Everyone produced delicious looking food and impressive showpieces. Here are just a few of them:

Kristin:
The balancing act that she managed to achieve with that
chocolate cylinder  and that large piece of blue sugar
is very impressive!
Marliese:
I love the sugar work on this piece--
the yellow dots and dark blue pieces seem
practically suspended in midair!
Emma:
I love the delicate chocolate leaves and the
beautiful curves!
(Please excuse the elbow in the photo.)
Sam:
It's hard to see in this photo, but the chocolate work
was incredibly delicate and clean--
plus the chocolate spray texture looked perfect!
Celia:
I am so impressed that she managed to get the cake
in the ring without banging anything!
Also, I loved the tiered effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment