Friday, January 7, 2011

Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding, con't

Oops, I forgot to blog about this yesterday.  You know, I'm not sure I like using the word "blog" as a verb...it feels very unnatural.  I digress.

This bread pudding was really excellent and incredibly easy to make...even easier than other bread puddings I've made.  The recipe, from Nigella Kitchen, replaced the traditional dried fruit with chocolate chips.  That isn't a problem for me as I prefer chocolate to raisins.  However my pops, being British, wanted raisins in it, so I added them to the recipe.  He still wasn't thrilled about the chocolate (that didn't stop him from eating it, don't get me wrong!)  Next time around, and that will be soon, I'll try it with no chocolate and see how it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment