Monday, January 3, 2011

Just to let you know...

As you may have noticed, I've redesigned my blog.  In addition to some reformatting and the new color scheme, I've also added two stand-alone pages.  These pages, one on cookbooks and one on restaurants, can always be accessed from the top navigation bar.  I hope they'll be useful or, at least, interesting!

I addition, I have decided to provide occasional links to Amazon; for example when I mention a cookbook, I will link it to Amazon's page on that book.  I am doing this for two reasons: one, when I really like a cookbook, I'd like to share it with you and this seems to be an easy way to do so; two, I earn a very small amount of money should you click on the link and then buy the book.  I will never link to a book that I have not used or don't like.  Should you want to know more about the cookbook (and my opinion on it) check out my page on cookbooks, where I will be slowly but surely posting about my favorite cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment