Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well, I just started my last semester of college...

My last semester of college started two weeks ago and, as you might have guessed from my absence, it has not been a slow start!  Having a long winter break is wonderful, but it makes it harder to get back into the swing of things.  I'm pretty sure I'm back, though, so you'll be hear plenty from me again!  

It's late and I have a ton of reading to do tomorrow, so I won't post anything new tonight.  But I'll give you a preview of what's yet to come: I will be posting a recipe for almost traditional bread pudding, I will be blogging about my new favorite scones (from Sarabeth's cookbook), and I will be giving a riveting English Lit presentation.  Hold on, that's not quite right, that last one's for school not my blog...  (See what I mean about being busy?!)

1 comment:

  1. Great posting. I bet the English Lit presentation is just as good as your bread pudding! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete