Monday, May 30, 2011

Quadruple Chocolate Brownies


Remember the Roland Mesnier brownies I kept talking about last Fall? Their ba-ack! This time they were for my cousin's baby girl's naming ceremony. (I realize I said my cousin's baby...she would be my cousin too, but you get my point!) I knew there were going to be other desserts, so I figured nice small pieces would be good. I also knew that there were going to be a lot of people I didn't know well, so I figured no nuts would be safest, multiple different chocolates would satisfy everyone, and no funky flavors (like orange or coffee).

I decided on the normal brownie recipe, except I substituted chocolate chips for the optional nuts (plus I used the chocolate chips it calls for.) I used 1/3 white chocolate chips, 1/3 milk chocolate chips, 1/3 semi-sweet chocolate chips. They were excellent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment