Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brownies


Yesterday I handed my final paper.  I am officially done with all my college work!  In addition to handing in my paper, I brought some brownies into my final "class."  I put class in quotes because it wasn't mandatory and it was really more of a party than a class, hence the brownies.

The recipe is in Nigella Lawson's How to Be a Domestic Goddess.  It is one of my favorite cookbooks ever.  However, I remember I made these brownies two or three years ago and didn't really like them.  I don't know what I did wrong that time, because this time they were excellent!  They were fudgy but not overly so, and they were quite chocolaty.  They are a really good, easy to make, staple brownie.  Every single brownie I brought to class was gone by the end of the hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment