Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pound Cake

Ok, this is a belated Thanksgiving post...sorry it's sooo belated!

This is the same pound cake I made last year.  It's very, very good and not overly difficult.  So I figured, why mess with things on a holiday...I should just stick with what I know will work.  As anticipated, it worked and was as good as I remembered!

I did add a bit extra orange zest, because I made it to go in an orange, chocolate, chestnut trifle (which I'll post soon).  I'm going to spoil the surprise a little:  the pound cake worked perfectly in the trifle!  (Of course, last year it worked perfectly in the New Year's Eve Trifle, which, albeit, was very different.)

I'm not going to post a photo.  If you want to see what it looked like check out old "homemade pound cake" post.  They look exactly the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment