Saturday, April 16, 2011

White Chocolate, Cranberry, Oatmeal Cookies

These cookies, from Nigella Christmas, are really good.  I made them two years ago to give as gifts on Christmas cookie plates and they are a prefect Christmas cookie.  After all, white chocolate and cranberry seems very holiday-y.  However, when my professor said she loves cranberry and white chocolate cookies, I figured I had to make these for my class.  They were quite a hit.

I barely did anything differently from the last time I made them, so I won't ramble on about them too long since you can read about them here.  All I did was leave out the nuts.  The recipe calls for pecans but I have a friend who is in that class with me who is allergic to nuts.  So I just left them out.  They were really good that way!

P.S. Sorry, I forgot to photograph these.  Just look at that old post to see them, they looked the same (even without the nuts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment