Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oops and Coming Soon!

Sorry I've neglected my blog the last couple of days.  I've been incredibly busy!  My 16-year old dog has an inner ear syndrome that makes her dizzy and lose her balance very easily.  She will recover fully, but that can take anywhere from 72 hrs to 2 weeks.  As such, my mom and I have been slightly overwhelmed with vet appointments and keeping the dog upright!

In addition, I'm working on a 1500 word thesis proposal for my undergraduate thesis and a shorter proposal for a shorter (yet still quite large and important) paper.  Plus I still have all the usual reading type homework.

On the plus side, I've still had time to work on the cake for my friend's birthday.  It's coming along nicely and I will be posting quite a bit about it tomorrow (well later today, technically) and the next day.

P.S. For being so critical about the concept of blogging about ones' day to day life and problems, I seem to have started doing that somewhat.  That's worrisome!  Well, I promise, I'll stick mainly to discussing my baking and keep these out of character moments of over-sharing to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment