Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blueberry Muffins


I actually made these before for the Great Blueberry Muffin Showdown. These actually came out a little better, perhaps because we were running short on blueberries so the chef told us to use about 1/3 less than the recipe called for. (In case you were wondering why I think it is good that there weren't as many blueberries in the blueberry muffins, I should mention that I don't like blueberries very much.) Plus the berries we did use were quite tart, so I actually didn't mind them in the relatively small quantity.

I realize this is silly, but we got to use those tall brown muffin papers that look so café-ish. They are so pretty and you don't need to use a muffin tin (which are such a pain to clean)--so I was very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment