Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

As I say above, I have started this blog to share my baking with, well, the world. I love baking. I have loved it as long as I can remember. One of my favorite things about baking (aside from the actual baking and eating) is sharing what I bake. I love the look on my friend's faces when the see I've baked for them. Since I can only share with so many people, and since it is hard to transport homemade ice cream or chocolate mousse or a gigantic iced cake, I have decided to start this blog. I hope you enjoy looking at the food, even if you can't eat it. But more than that, I hope it inspires you to get off your computer and bake something. To that end I will sometimes post my own recipes along with a description of what I baked or point you to a cookbook with the recipe in it.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment