Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies



I have to say, while I really like Ina Garten, I am hesitant to make her desserts. They are always good, but often her recipe instructions aren't quite right and I have deal with something going wrong during the process. I think it's because she's more of a culinary chef than a pastry chef, but she tries to make her pastry recipes quite grand. But still, they do always come out delicious, so I took a chance and made her Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Barefoot Contessa Parties. They were quite simple to make and really, really good to eat. The cookies were tender and very chocolaty and not too sweet. The white chocolate chips added a lovely sweetness that cut through the slightly bitter cocoa cookie.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment