Monday, September 13, 2010

I didn't bake today...

Sorry!  I had class until 8 and I am tired so I'm not baking anything tonight.  I could post something I made before I started this blog, but instead I wanted to tell you about a dessert I ate, instead.

I was at Whole Foods and, as it turns out, the store I was at sells scoops of gelato and sorbet.  I tasted the pear sorbet, and I have to say it is really good.  But as good as it was, I decided against having it and went for the blackberry cabernet sorbet instead.  It was amazing!  It had a definite taste of cabernet, which was quite nice indeed, but still was blackberry-y.  It wasn't too sweet, but it wasn't tart either.  And the best part was the texture, it was smooth and creamy but still slightly icy (in a good way).  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment