Friday, September 24, 2010

Good news and bad news

  
As the title suggests, I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is, the oven repair man just came and knows exactly what is wrong with the oven and can fix it.  The bad news it, he has to order the part and it will take a week to get it.  I will continue to bake with a malfunctioning oven, but I might be doing less, so I apologize in advance for that.

For anyone who is interested, the large solid state computer chip array (at least I think that's what the man called it!) in the oven is going haywire.  Unfortunately that is the part that controls how hot the oven gets, tells me when it is preheated and works the oven timer.  This explains all the problems I've been having with it!  So next Friday he will come back and replace the part and the oven will be as good as new!  I can't wait.  Until then, I'll cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment