Monday, September 27, 2010

Triple Chocolate Brownies, con't

    
Look how dark and moist the center is.  And you can actually see the lovely chunks of white chocolate!
Here's the photo of the triple chocolate brownies.   They look pretty good and they taste even better than they look!

For good measure, let me tell you how I've been serving them.  Well, serving is an overstatement because I've eaten a lot of them out of the pan.  They are incredible plain!  However, they also work nicely with vanilla frozen yogurt (or ice cream, I'd imagine).  Better yet, last night and tonight I had them with cut up strawberries and coffee frozen yogurt (I do the fat-free Stonyfield Farm frozen yogurt, but I'm sure any other brand--or perhaps smooth, plain, coffee ice cream--would work well too).  It is an incredible combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment